Thursday, October 25, 2007

GOOD NEWS! mama i beba is going up in sizes!

Many customers have been asking us to go up in size. So, we are going up to size 7 and 8 in girls...starting this Spring! We ordered bathing suits, casual separates, special occasion dresses, shoes to size 3 and 4, and PAUL FRANK. We did a test this FALL and brought a few bigger girl sizes in and they blew out of the store (tip...BEAUTIFUL GIRL just shipped us some cool fringe jeans up to size 8).

I don't know about you, but I finally put away all my kids summer clothes and put all the Winter clothes out. Much to my dismay, I needed a new jacket and tights for my daughter and cords for my son. Luckily, mama i beba still has an incredble selection left. We did some fashion shows recently and our CORKY COATS and holiday dresses were very well received...so those are getting very low in stock. We also bought those great lurex dressy tights from the DUTCH brand MP...they come in pink, gold, silver lurex. They really pop in a picture!

We also got some great tops in for maternity. Plus the new FLEURVILLE and PETUNIA PICKLE BOTTOM diaper bags are in!

HAPPY FALL!

No comments: